Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) offers industry assistance to develop solutions to problems experienced through normal operations. Previous experience includes:
- Plant operation analysis and corrective measures to increase electricity output
- Environmental impacts from Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) plants and mitigating measures
- Solar glare analysis impacting FAA installations
- Molten salt component and system analysis
- Optical analysis of mirror components
- Heliostat beam quality analysis
- High temperature/high heat flux testing on CSP components
- Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF), chemistry
- CSP Components and Materials
- Flux gage/Kendall Calibrations
SNL’s CSP department has experts in the fields of turbo-machinery, heat transfer, optics, chemistry, and high temperature experimentation. CSP is willing to tackle industry problems and develop solutions to make industry successful.
For additional information, please contact the CSP Team.
To learn more about partnering with us, please visit our Technology Partnerships website.