- Albany is the development of equations sets for specific application areas
- Trillinos is an object-oriented software framework for the solution of large-scale, complex multi-physics engineering and scientific problems
- Dakota is helping analysts & decision-makers understand outcomes of predictive simulations
- FELIX (Finite Element for Land Ice eXperiments) is the dynamical core for ice sheet simulations
- “PISCEES” Predicting Ice Sheet Climate & Evolution at Extreme Scales
- CANARY is event detection software for water distribution networks
Modeling and Simulation
- Community Earth System Model (CESM) is a community, global climate model that provides computer simulations of the Earth’s past, present, and future climate states.