- Albany is the development of equations sets for specific application areas
- Trillinos is an object-oriented software framework for the solution of large-scale, complex multi-physics engineering and scientific problems
- Dakota is helping analysts & decision-makers understand outcomes of predictive simulations
- FELIX (Finite Element for Land Ice eXperiments) is the dynamical core for ice sheet simulations
- “PISCEES” Predicting Ice Sheet Climate & Evolution at Extreme Scales
- CANARY is event detection software for water distribution networks
Modeling and Simulation
- Community Earth System Model (CESM) is a community, global climate model that provides computer simulations of the Earth’s past, present, and future climate states.
Sensing & Sensors
- Chama is an open source Python package that uses mixed integer linear programming to determine the best location and technology for your sensor network. Optimization can help maximize monitoring effectiveness and reduce the overall cost of sensor networks.