Notable High Impact Journals
- Jian Sun, Jian Shi, Ramakrishnan Parthasarathi, Tanmoy Dutta, Feng Xu, Seema Singh et al, CO2 enabled process consolidation for the production of cellulosic ethanol in bionic liquids, Energy & Environmental Science, July 2016. (IMPACT FACTOR: 25)
- Jian Shi, Sivakumar Pattathil, Parthasarathi Ramakrishnan, Seema Singh, et al. Impact of engineered lignin composition on biomass recalcitrance and ionic liquid pretreatment efficiency, Green Chemistry, June 2016. (IMPACT FACTOR: 8)
- Morgan, T. J., S. Q. Turn, N. Sun and A. George. “Fast Pyrolysis of Tropical Biomass Species and Influence of Water Pretreatment on Product Distributions.” Plos One 11, no. 3 (2016): e0151368.
- Aymerick Eudes, Seema Singh, et al., Expression of S-adenosylmethionine Hydrolase in Tissues Synthesizing Secondary Cell Walls Alters Specific Methylated Cell Wall Fractions and Improves Biomass Digestibility, Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology (Bioenergy and Biofuels), July 2016.
- Corno Luca, Pilu Roberto, Tran Kim, Tambone Fulvia, Singh Seema, Simmons Blake, Adani Fabrizio, Sugars production for green chemistry from 2nd generation crop (Arundo donax L.): a full field approach, ChemistrySelect, July 2016.
- Adam L. Healey, Jason S. Lupoi, David J. Lee, Robert W. Sykese, Joel M. Guenther, Kim Tran, Stephen R. Decker, Seema Singh, Blake A. Simmons, and Robert J. Henry, Effect of aging on lignin content, composition and enzymatic saccharification in Corymbia hybrids and parental taxa between years 9 and 12, Biomass and Bioenergy, July 2016.
- Ramakrishnan Parthasarathi, Jian Sun, Tanmoy Dutta, Ning Sun, Sivakumar Pattathil, Murthy Konda, Angelo Gabriel Peralta, Blake Simmons, and Seema Singh, Activation of Lignocellulosic Biomass for Higher Sugar Yields using Aqueous Ionic Liquid at Low Severity Process Conditions, Biotechnology for Biofuels, published online August 2016, 9:160.
- Jian Shi, Dong Wu, Libing Zhang, Blake A. Simmons, Seema Singh, Bin Yang and Charles E. Wyman, Dynamics Changes of Substrate Reactivity and Enzyme Adsorption on Partially Hydrolyzed Cellulose, Biotechnology and Bioengineering, accepted September 6, 2016.
- Laura T. Carney, Joshua S.Wilkenfeld, Pam D. Lane, Owen D. Solberg, Zachary B. Fuqua, Nina G. Cornelius, Shaunette Gillespie, Kelly P.Williams, Tzachi M. Samocha, ToddW. Lane. “Pond Crash Forensics: Presumptive identification of pond crash agents by next generation sequencing in replicate raceway mass cultures of
Nannochloropsis salina.” Algal Research 17 (2016): ALGAL-00583
- Abhyankar, V. V., M. Wu, C. Y. Koh and A. V. Hatch. “A Reversibly Sealed, Easy Access, Modular (Seam) Microfluidic Architecture to Establish in Vitro Tissue Interfaces.” PLoS One 11, no. 5 (2016): e0156341. (May 2016)
- Harmon, B., S. W. Bird, B. R. Schudel, A. V. Hatch, A. Rasley and O. A. Negrete. “A Genome-Wide Rnai Screen Identifies a Role for Wnt/Beta-Catenin Signaling During Rift Valley Fever Virus Infection.” J Virol, (2016). (May 2016)
- Billings, Andrew F., Julian L. Fortney, Terry C. Hazen, Blake Simmons, Karen W. Davenport, Lynne Goodwin, Natalia Ivanova, Nikos C. Kyrpides, Konstantinos Mavromatis, Tanja Woyke and Kristen M. DeAngelis. “Genome Sequence and Description of the Anaerobic Lignin-Degrading Bacterium Tolumonas Lignolytica Sp Nov.” Standards in Genomic Sciences 10, (November 2015).
- Geng, H., K. L. Sale, M. B. Tran-Gyamfi, T. W. Lane and E. T. Yu. “Longitudinal Analysis of Microbiota in Microalga Nannochloropsis Salina Cultures.” Microb Ecol, (2016).
- Healey, A. L., D. J. Lee, A. Furtado, B. A. Simmons and R. J. Henry. “Efficient Eucalypt Cell Wall Deconstruction and Conversion for Sustainable Lignocellulosic Biofuels.” Front Bioeng Biotechnol 3, (November 2015): 190.
- Hudson, Corey M., Edward Kirton, Miriam I. Hutchinson, Joanna L. Redfern, Blake Simmons, Eric Ackerman, Seema Singh, Kelly P. Williams, Donald O. Natvig and Amy J. Powell. “Lignin-Modifying Processes in the Rhizosphere of Arid Land Grasses.” Environmental Microbiology 17, no. 12 (December 2015): 4965-4978.
- Lupoi, J., B. Simmons and R. Henry. “Editorial: Biomass Modification, Characterization, and Process Monitoring Analytics to Support Biofuel and Biomaterial Production.” Front Bioeng Biotechnol 4, (2016): 25.
- Pace, S., S. J. Ceballos, D. Harrold, W. Stannard, B. A. Simmons, S. W. Singer, M. P. Thelen and J. S. VanderGheynst. “Enrichment of Microbial Communities Tolerant to the Ionic Liquids Tetrabutylphosphonium Chloride and Tributylethylphosphonium Diethylphosphate.” Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, (2016).
- Pereira, J. H., R. A. Heins, D. L. Gall, R. P. McAndrew, K. Deng, K. C. Holland, T. J. Donohue, D. R. Noguera, B. A. Simmons, K. L. Sale, J. Ralph and P. D. Adams. “Structural and Biochemical Characterization of the Early and Late Enzymes in the Lignin Beta-Aryl Ether Cleavage Pathway from Sphingobium Sp Syk-6.” J Biol Chem, (2016).
- Ruffing, Anne M. and Toivo Kallas. “Editorial: Cyanobacteria: The Green E. Coli.” Frontiers in bioengineering and biotechnology 4, (2016): 7-7.
- Walker, Johnnie A., Taichi E. Takasuka, Kai Deng, Christopher M. Bianchetti, Hannah S. Udell, Ben M. Prom, Hyunkee Kim, Paul D. Adams, Trent R. Northen and Brian G. Fox. “Multifunctional Cellulase Catalysis Targeted by Fusion to Different Carbohydrate-Binding Modules.” Biotechnology for Biofuels 8, (December 2015).
- Xu, Feng, Jian Sun, N. V. S. N. Murthy Konda, Jian Shi, Tanmoy Dutta, Corinne D. Scown, Blake A. Simmons and Seema Singh. “Transforming Biomass Conversion with Ionic Liquids: Process Intensification and the Development of a High-Gravity, One-Pot Process for the Production of Cellulosic Ethanol.” Energy & Environmental Science 9, no. 3 (2016): 1042-1049.
- Yu, C., A. P. Reddy, C. W. Simmons, B. A. Simmons, S. W. Singer and J. S. Vander Gheynst. “Preservation of Microbial Communities Enriched on Lignocellulose under Thermophilic and High-Solid Conditions.” 8, (December 2015): 206.