I work with: Concentrating Solar Power
- High-temperature solar thermochemical energy storage
- High- and intermediate-temperature fuel cell systems
- Modeling of novel chemically reacting components and systems
- CFD modeling of thermal-fluid systems
- K.J. Albrecht, G.S. Jackson, R.J. Braun, “Thermodynamically consistent modeling of redox-stable perovskite oxides for thermochemical energy conversion and storage,” Applied Energy, 165, p. 285-296, 2016.
- K.J. Albrecht, R.J. Braun, “The effect of coupled mass transport and internal reforming on modeling of solid oxide fuel cells part I: Channel-level model development and steady-state comparison,” Journal of Power Sources, 304, p. 384-401, 2016.
- K.J. Albrecht, C. Duan, R. O’Hayre, R.J. Braun, “Modeling Intermediate Temperature Protonic Ceramic Fuel Cells,” Electrochemical Society Transactions, 68(1), p. 3165-3175, 2015.
- K.J. Albrecht, R.J. Braun, “Thermodynamic Analysis of Non-Stoichiometric Perovskites as a Heat Transfer Fluid for Thermochemical Energy Storage in Concentrated Solar Power,” ASME 9th International Conference on Energy Sustainability, 2015.
- K.J. Albrecht, R.J. Braun, “Dynamic Modeling of SOFC Cogeneration Systems for Light Commercial Applications,” ASME 8th International Conference on Fuel Cell Science, Engineering and Technology, 2014.