Sandia’s newest quarterly newsletter features research highlights, event information, staff recognition, and recent publications and patents related to modernizing our nation’s electricity infrastructure. Topics focus on the primary research areas of Sandia’s Grid Modernization Program and include the following:
- Energy storage technologies for large-scale adaption
- Integration of renewable energy sources into the grid
- Transmission planning and operations for increased reliability and resiliency
- Capabilities and tools to address defense energy security challenges
- Cybersecurity to safeguard the grid against adversarial threats
- Advanced microgrid development
Read the first issue and subscribe to receive future updates.