Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) offers industry assistance to develop solutions to problems experienced through normal operations. Previous experience includes:
- Plant operation analysis and corrective measures to increase electricity output
- Environmental impacts from Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) plants and mitigating measures
- Solar glare analysis impacting FAA installations
- Molten salt component and system analysis
- Optical analysis of mirror components
- Heliostat beam quality analysis
- High temperature/high heat flux testing on CSP components
- Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF), chemistry
- CSP Components and Materials
- Flux gage/Kendall Calibrations
SNL’s CSP department has experts in the fields of turbo-machinery, heat transfer, optics, chemistry, and high temperature experimentation. CSP is willing to tackle industry problems and develop solutions to make industry successful.
For additional information please contact Site Engineer: Joshua Christian.
To learn more about partnering with us, please visit our Technology Partnerships website.