Sandia’s SCADA Security Program leverages expertise developed over many years of experience in national security and securing high consequence systems. Sandia is a recognized leader in critical infrastructure protection, cyber security, and energy system solutions.
Best Practices for SCADA Security
CobiT (TM) and Security Policy
- Utilizes “control objectives” to maintain “IT governance”
- Maintained by a non-profit organization
- Designed to be auditable.
- Intended to inclusive of other control structures
- Comparable models include:
- ISO/IEC 17799
- Other Proprietary Models
- Provides framework to sustain system security
Governance for Sustainable Security
Secure SCADA Design
Research and Development of Next Generation SCADA Systems
How can Sandia help you? email us: email@example.com